Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

So I don't have much time to email today! But I do have one really cool experience that I wanted to share!

Sister Holt and I had the chance to teach this woman the other day lesson 3- The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately we didn't have the time to lesson plan before the lesson because it was Sunday... The lesson was really rough! But we were able to set a baptismal date with her! Some personal things have come up so we might now have to move it around...but I know the only reason she understood and comprehended what we were saying was because we had the spirit.. We both walked out of that lesson and looked at each other and knew that it was ALLLLL The spirit because we lived worthy of it and are putting in the effort. It was a horrible lesson to say the least. we were tripping over words and just weren't making sense. But for some reason she got it...
 

What did I learn? If you fail to plan...you plan to fail.
 


Sorry that this is such a lame letter this week...but really the reason for writing is to tell you all that I love you all a ton and I am so grateful for all the love and support that I have gotten from everyone. It means the world to me to have so many people that have my back.

I encourage all of you to read Luke chapter 2 and really think about who our Savior is to you...and what it meant for him to be born into mortality and experience life the way we do. Because it truly is amazing and really brings the spirit of Christmas more fully into our lives...and think about it...there is only one syllable difference between the spirit of Christmas and the spirit of Christ. :)
 
I wont do shout outs this week because I have lost track this week! but I will make note for next week to get all the shout outs :) THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR EVERY THING!


quotes in Corbin:

"people like that they got retard strength..i don't got retard strength."
"We have tender flowers that are getting too much water"
"EDUCATION IS A CON"
"I baptized myself in a creek once."


LOVE YOU ALL!

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

--Sister Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment