Monday, March 31, 2014

Wait It Out

Man, tomorrow will be 3 weeks since my papers have been submitted to Salt Lake, and waiting doesn't get any easier! But I know my call will come just when it is supposed to, in God's timing, not my own.

I find it so hard to keep that good attitude while waiting, especially for my mission call! But I know it will come, I know your call will come! Slowly but surely, sisters! Just keep smiling! :D 

 Just think, how important is a call to serve the Lord full-time? VERY! EXTREMELY! There aren't too many things more important as this assignment at this time in our life. WE CAN DO THIS! 



Lets be honest...WAITING SUCKS. BIG TIME. But it is for the most wonderful cause in the world! (one of the many) But as we practice patience, we are developing an attribute of our savior, Jesus Christ.



I am sure that I am not the only one making this face while we wait...
as Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens would say "We're all in this together"


Try to stay composed while waiting sisters, lets show the world the grace which each of us have! 

--Sister Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment