Sunday, June 29, 2014

Office Snip-it


Anyone who knows me…knows that I have a unnecessary amount of love for the show The Office. If you haven't seen that show/ don't enjoy it…I think it will be hard for us to be friends. That show is genius. 

Recently I came across this lovely photo of Dwight, and my love for the show increased. Because it can go right along with how I want to be as a missionary! 

Determined..to serve. to teach. to do my best. to give it my all. to be successful. to be obedient. I want to be determined in everything that I do in the field so I can be the most effective missionary that I can possibly be. 

Worker..It's called missionary WORK. I want to get out and just do everything that I am asked and if that makes me collapse every night on my bed, so be it.

Intense..I don't want to freak people out because I'm so intense, but I want to have the intensity of someone who is passionate, I want to be bold and do my best to share my testimony. 

Good Worker..What makes a good worker? I want to encompass all of that. I want to do all I can, all the time. I want to reach out. I want to search for opportunities to work. I want to work without complaint and be positive, and help others to do their best always.

Hard Worker..maybe I am not the hardest worker right now, but when I am set apart I want to work like nobodies business. To get up and try as hard as I can, put in all the effort I can. I want to work harder than I ever thought possible.

Terrific..I want to be a missionary that people can count on. I want to be someone who can light up a room and serve without fail. I want to be obedient and have fun while doing it. I simply want to be a terrific missionary.

In the mission field..I just want to be D.W.I.G.H.T. I am going to try my best to make my father in heaven proud. And what's even better? I have only 24 DAYS until I will be able to start making a difference as a full-time missionary. 

--Sister Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment